What is Facebook Messenger Chatbot Marketing?
A chatbot is a simple software built on Facebook messenger that allows business pages to communicate with your customers (eventually they become your subscribers) inside your company Facebook Messenger account. You can send text/images/videos/ask specific questions to your subscribers and build meaningful relationships with them so you can sell your product and services.
Why you should use in your marketing strategy?
- Huge Market - Facebook Messenger currently has over 1 billion monthly active users.
- Email Fatigue - Harvard Business Review says that while email open rates are at 20%, messaging apps like facebook messenger gets 98% open rates.
- One-on-One Communication - Facebook messenger or any other messaging apps are preferred over email by most of the age group except those 48 years and older because they like to communicate to businesses on messaging apps directly.
How businesses can use Facebook Messenger chatbot?
- Publishing Media - In any media niche, publishers can directly broadcast news, information, latest happenings to their subscribers with just one click and it will sent out to everyone in their Facebook Messenger account. They can even organize poll and get the instant feedback.
- Product - A Shoe brand can segment their audience, send tailored running tips, and customize their product recommendations to sell the perfect running shoes for their customers.
- Service - A business can teach why their services are important and how does it help, at the end of the sequence messages, offer their services to them.
How you can collect Facebook Messenger subscribers to your chatbot?
There are number of ways to market your facebook messenger chatbot to build the subscribers consistently. For e.g.
- Dedicated Landing page
- Modal Popup/Slide-in popup in your website
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Comments
- QR Codes
Want to see Facebook Messenger chatbot marketing in action? Click below to experience or get in touch with us to build one for your business